We All Have Our Demons
Still in progress…
Shortly before Garrosh leaves for Pandaria, Mokvar is attacked by parties unknown. Eventually, Mokvar fills in the story: his attackers were spectral assassins sent by the lingering spirit of Lord Valthalak, a drakonid whom Mokvar had angered in his mercenary days by stealing a powerful warlock relic called the Nether Prism. Reunited with Deliana, a fellow former mercenary, Mokvar tries to track down the Nether Prism, only to learn it’s likely in the hands of a warlock coven called the Council of the Black Harvest. Mokvar’s erratic behavior eventually leads to his arrest, but he escapes and flees Orgrimmar.
To be continued…
- Best-laid plans — During a strategy session for the Pandaren campaign, Mokvar has some choice words for Malkorok.
- Death of the author — While passing through the Drag, Mokvar is attacked and killed by unknown parties. (Good thing he could pop back up as a shaman…)
- Words from a Scribe — Mokvar makes his first guest post, and shares a cathartic meeting between Saurfang and everyone’d friend, Malkorok.
- Spazzle Speaks: Here We Go Again — Mokvar and Ji Firepaw return from what seems to have been a harrowing trip to Winterspring, and Krog intercepts another mysterious attacker.
- Confessions of a Mercenary — Mokvar recounts his past as a mercenary, and reveals the truth about his attackers.
- Demonology Anonymous — Mokvar details the return of old friend Deliana from Ironforge, and the cause of the renewed attacks from Valthalak’s spectral assassins.
- Monday mailbag — Garona, who has been shadowing Mokvar to protect him from further attacks, reports to Garrosh that Mokvar has been meeting with the human Deliana.
- Moving on to Plan B — Now that Garrosh knows about Deliana, Mokvar needs to get to the bottom of the Nether Prism situation, and quickly.
- Demon’s Bargain — Mokvar extracts information from Neeru Fireblade that points him toward the Council of the Black Harvest.
- Desperate Times — Mokvar sets out for Ironforge.
- Spazzle Speaks: Charges from Dun Morogh — Word reaches Orgrimmar that Mokvar has been charged with murdering a dwarf while under diplomatic cover in Ironforge.
- In the Pale Moonlight — Mokvar cuts a deal with an unlikely new ally: Magatha Grimtotem.
- Spazzle Speaks: Homecoming — Mokvar returns to Orgrimmar…under arrest.
- Spazzle Speaks: Refugee — A few days after his capture, Mokvar escapes from Orgrimmar — and Eitrigg orders the severest of punishments.
- Spazzle Speaks: Tell Hell — Mokvar sneaks onto Earth Online to give Spazzle a message.
- Spazzle Speaks: Parting Gifts — When Spazzle meets Mokvar and Deliana in Winterspring, he receives few answers, but one enormous gesture of trust.
- Slow burn — Garrosh receives Garona’s report on what’s been happening with Mokvar in Orgrimmar, and is none too pleased with what he learns.
- I hate wireless networks — While Garrosh continues to fume over the Mokvar situation…
- Spazzle Speaks: The Goblin is Always Greener on the Other Side of Guild Chat — …Spazzle is faced with a troubling possibility concerning Mokvar.
- Spazzle Speaks: Dead End — Worst of all, faced with dire prospects for Mokvar, Spazzle finds himself left with precious little he can do.
- Spazzle Speaks: Tours of Duty — Ji Firepaw departs to chase down a possible lead on what’s become of Mokvar…
- Spazzle Speaks, In Which Ji Stumbles Upon an Unexpected Snack — …only to find even more signs pointing to the worst possible outcome. (But he at least got a snack out of it, so at least there’s that.)
- The Tao of Ji Firepaw — Garrosh learns of Spazzle and Ji’s clandestine activities surrounding Mokvar, and responds in his usual even-handed manner.
- Birth announcement — Not one to be discouraged, Ji breaks house arrest to pursue one final lead in the Mokvar mystery.
- The scouring of the Spire — Garrosh and Spazzle follow Ji to Blackrock Spire, where more than one familiar face turns up.
- Stay of execution (part 1) — Garrosh is every bit as delighted to find Mokvar alive as you might expect. (Duck, Mokvar, duck!)
- Stay of execution (part 2) — Mokvar staves off Garrosh’s vengeance with an offer the Warchief can’t refuse.
- Allow me to introduce… — Before Mokvar fills in his side of the story, some introductions are in order…
- Professional courtesy — …and then there’s the small matter of settling transcription duties.
- 01101101 01101111 01101011 01110110 01100001 01110010 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01100100 01100101 01101100 01101001 01100001 01101110 01100001 00001101 00001010 — Mokvar and Deliana are not now, not have they ever been married. (They get this a lot.)
- Inside job — Mokvar begins recounting the story of his strange behavior, beginning with his visit to Neeru Fireblade.
- Collateral damage — Spectral assassins again ambush Mokvar, this time in Ironforge, and old friend Theldren pays the price.
- Burning bridges — Mokvar recounts cutting a shifty deal with Magatha Grimtotem…
- The enemy of my enemy — …and playing her like a fiddle.
- In which Ji has kind of a rough week — Having escaped from house arrest in Orgrimmar, Mokvar makes his way to Mount Hyjal…where he finds himself in the clutches of a huggy figure from the past.
- Out of the frying pan, into the Firelands — Mokvar tracks Ritssyn to the Firelands and gets a new lead on the Council of the Black Harvest.
- Pursuing the Black Harvest — Mokvar’s aforementioned pursuit of Kanrethad Ebonlocke and Jubeka Shadowbreaker leads him to Shadowmoon Valley.
- Pull me back in — Having tracked down the Council of the Black Harvest, Mokvar returns to his former warlock ways.
- How to win friends and influence demons — Seeking an opportunity to regain the Nether Prism, Mokvar accompanies Kanrethad and Jubeka to the Black Temple.
- Those who fight monsters (part 1) — When an unbalanced Kanrethad turns on Jubeka…
- Those who fight monsters (part 2) — …it falls to Mokvar to confront the Black Harvest’s former leader…
- Those who fight monsters (part 3) — …and the small army of demons Kanrethad has amassed.
- Wake-up call — Garrosh, Mokvar, and the rest of the group finally reach Valthalak’s inner sanctum to confront the drakonid lord, but the ensuing confrontation takes an ominous turn.