During a fishing trip with Gurtash, Garrosh discovers an odd phenomenon: animals in the Barrens seem to be carrying, inexplicably, armor and weapons. Further investigation in other zones reveals similar results – including a pocket of armed critters in Mulgore. Garrosh follows the trail of clues from the D.E.H.T.A camp in the Borean Tundra to Stranglethorn Vale, where he finds the culprit responsible for arming the animals: Tembw’bam, an unhinged troll druid who views himself as a liberator of oppressed animals everywhere. The search culminates in a showdown with Tembw’bam in Zul’Gurub, where the shapeshifting nutjob and part-time herbalist is finally captured.
- Secret stash of the animal kingdom – On a fishing trip with Gurtash, Garrosh makes a curious discover about the animals of the Barrens.
- March of the critters – Garrosh does some investigating and makes a disturbing discovery in Mulgore.
- Attack of the petting zoo – Garrosh calls in aid to deal with the armed critters in Mulgore, and comes face to face with…psycho!Mylune.
- If they get out a hacky sack, I’m going home – The Warchief follows the latest leads to the D.E.H.T.A. camp in the Borean Tundra.
- Tangerine trees and marmalade skies – Garrosh returns from the D.E.H.T.A camp in an altered state of consciousness, much to the frustration of Saurfang.
- Welcome to the jungle – The search for Tembw’bam begins in Stranglethorn.
- Trails in the wilderness – Garrosh has his first run-in with Tembw’bam.
- The mad bomber of Zul’Gurub – Garrosh, Mokvar, and company square off against Tembw’bam in Zul’Gurub.